Golf Office Stretches – Lower Back Pain Relief
I am constantly trying to show golfers how quick and easy it is to do golf stretches, and now you can even do them in your office. And get lower back pain relief as an added bonus. How much time do you spend sitting in a chair in front of your computer? If you’re like me, you don’t want to count the hours because it’s a lot. I never thought I’d be sitting in front of my PC as part of my job, but here I am.
So why not make the best of it right in your office? Why not break of the monotony and possibly boredom with some simple golf stretching exercises that will improve your golf swing power, and eliminate pain from your body.
Look at the stretch below that will improve your backswing.
How To Do It
- Sit upright in your office chair, with chest high and back straight.
- Reach behind you with one arm, which will rotate your upper body.
- While staying very erect, twist as far as you can go and hold.
- Twist the other way and repeat.
- Go both sides 2-3 times, holding for 10 seconds.
The Benefits To Your Golf Swing
- Increase rotation of trunk for an improve “x-factor”.
- Loosen up lower back, to reduce strain and tightness, freeing up golf swing.
- Improve ability to rotate upper body over a “fixed” lower body, like in your swing.
Now look at all those benefits you get in a matter of seconds per day! Isn’t your game and health worth it? Do you think you can take 15 seconds out of your day to do this? Since you’re sitting there reading this, “do it right now”!
If I can get more golfers to realize the nearly instant benefits of golf stretches like these, I’ll be a happy guy!